- ARALUBE SPECIALTY GREASES & LUBRICANTS
- + Barmiz LEP Series
- + KRANTZ PLU SERIES
- + KRANTZ LCP SERIES
- + Krantz BHS 2 Series
- + CHAINLUB NCL SERIES
- + ARALUBE COOLCUT SERIES - NEAT CUTTING OIL
- + ARALUBE TERULAN CX SERIES - RUST PREVENTATIVES OIL
- + ARALUBE GESELL CTA SERIES - MACHINE TOOL SIDEWARY OIL
- + ARALUBE ZULLIT EDM SERIES -EDM OIL
- + ARALUBE KRALL IPL 25 SERIES- PUNCHING OIL
- + ARALUBE COOLCUT COOLANTS SERIES
- KRYTOX GREASES & LUBRICANTS
- + TelFon Lubricants
- + Krytox & Lubricants
- + Corrugated Carton Box Industry
- + Gearbox for all types of industry
- + Rubber Tire Industry
- + KRYTOX GPL for all types industry
- + Aerospace Industry
- + Electronies Industry
- + Heavy Duty Load Industry Equiments XHT Series
- + Automotive Industry AUT Serise
- + Vacuum pump industry
- + Chemical Petrochemical & Oxygen Gas Industry
- + Thread sealant industry
- + Bearing general purpose all industry
- SPECIALTY SOLVENTS -VERTREL
- Chemours Krytox
GPL 210 - 217 - Description
Krytox GPL Extreme Pressure 210–217 greases are black greases that contain molybdenum disulfide added as an extreme pressure additive for highly loaded gears and bearings.
Krytox GPL Extreme Pressure heavy-duty greases are used for high loading or slow speeds. EP greases have high load-carrying capability and good lubrication characteristics under boundary and mixed friction conditions. In addition to the EP additive in Krytox heavy-duty greases, Krytox oil provides adequate EP protection as an oil by itself, due to the viscosity build under load and its unique tribochemistry.
A common test for analyzing EP performance is the Timken EP method, ASTM D2509. The test is performed by applying pressure between a rotating steel cup and a steel block and simulates line contact conditions. Two conditions are observed; the OK Load is the highest load at which no seizing or welding occurs, and it also reflects the load-carrying capability of the lubricant. The Score Load is the lowest load at which seizing or welding is observed. The scar width, which is the average scar width at the load corresponding to the OK load valve, is also recorded. The Timken EP results for various Krytox greases can be seen in Table 1, Timken EP Method.
GPL 210 - 217 - Product Categories
Krytox GPL 210 has a Oil Viscosity of 5.5 cSt at 40°C.
Estimated useful temperature range is -70°C to 66°C.READ MORE
Krytox GPL 211 has a Oil Viscosity of 7.8 cSt at 40°C.
Estimated useful temperature range is -70°C to 104°C.READ MORE
Krytox GPL 202 has a Oil Viscosity of 15 cSt at 40°C.
Estimated useful temperature range is -63°C to 132°C.READ MORE
Krytox GPL 214 has a Oil Viscosity of 60 cSt at 40°C.
Estimated useful temperature range is -51°C to 179°C.READ MORE
Krytox GPL 215 has a Oil Viscosity of 160 cSt at 40°C.
Estimated useful temperature range is -36°C to 204°C.READ MORE
Krytox GPL 216 has a Oil Viscosity of 243 cSt at 40°C.
Estimated useful temperature range is -36°C to 260°C.READ MORE
Krytox GPL 217 has a Oil Viscosity of 450 cSt at 40°C.
Estimated useful temperature range is -30°C to 288°C.READ MORE