- ARALUBE SPECIALTY GREASES & LUBRICANTS
- + Barmiz LEP Series
- + KRANTZ PLU SERIES
- + KRANTZ LCP SERIES
- + Krantz BHS 2 Series
- + CHAINLUB NCL SERIES
- + ARALUBE COOLCUT SERIES - NEAT CUTTING OIL
- + ARALUBE TERULAN CX SERIES - RUST PREVENTATIVES OIL
- + ARALUBE GESELL CTA SERIES - MACHINE TOOL SIDEWARY OIL
- + ARALUBE ZULLIT EDM SERIES -EDM OIL
- + ARALUBE KRALL IPL 25 SERIES- PUNCHING OIL
- + ARALUBE COOLCUT COOLANTS SERIES
- KRYTOX GREASES & LUBRICANTS
- + TelFon Lubricants
- + Krytox & Lubricants
- + Corrugated Carton Box Industry
- + Gearbox for all types of industry
- + Rubber Tire Industry
- + KRYTOX GPL for all types industry
- + Aerospace Industry
- + Electronies Industry
- + Heavy Duty Load Industry Equiments XHT Series
- + Automotive Industry AUT Serise
- + Vacuum pump industry
- + Chemical Petrochemical & Oxygen Gas Industry
- + Thread sealant industry
- + Bearing general purpose all industry
- SPECIALTY SOLVENTS -VERTREL
- Chemours Krytox
GPL 200 - 207 - Description
Krytox GPL Greases 200–207 greases are white buttery greases with all of the same properties as the GPL 100–107 oils that they are made from, but they are in grease form.
Krytox GPL Greases 210–217 EP greases are black greases that contain molybdenum disulfide added as an extreme pressure additive for highly loaded gears and bearings. GPL 215 and GPL 217 are commonly used in Automotive applications as well.
Krytox GPL Greases 220–227 anticorrosion greases are white greases that contain sodium nitrite. These grades provide rust protection at ambient temperatures, corrosion protection at high temperatures, and anti-wear protection. The grease additives may alter the chemical resistance of the grease.
The standard grease consistency is NLGI grade 2 penetration (265–295). Softer or harder NLGI penetration grades can be made by special order. Special non-melting XHT grades are available for applications that are higher than the 325 °C (617 °F) melting point of the standard PTFE thickener.
GPL 200 - 207 - Product Categories
Krytox GPL 200 has a Oil Viscosity of 5.5 cSt at 40°C. GPL 200 is the least viscous and GPL 207 is the most viscous.
Estimated useful temperature range is -70°C to 66°C.READ MORE
Krytox GPL 201 has a Oil Viscosity of 7.8 cSt at 40°C.
Estimated useful temperature range is -70°C to 104°C.READ MORE
Krytox GPL 202 has a Oil Viscosity of 15 cSt at 40°C.
Estimated useful temperature range is -63°C to 132°C.READ MORE
Krytox GPL 203 has a Oil Viscosity of 30 cSt at 40°C.
Estimated useful temperature range is -60°C to 154°C.READ MORE
Krytox GPL 204 has a Oil Viscosity of 60 cSt at 40°C.READ MORE
Estimated useful temperature range is -51°C to 179°C.
Krytox GPL 205 has a Oil Viscosity of 160 cSt at 40°C.
Estimated useful temperature range is -36°C to 204°C.READ MORE
Krytox GPL 206 has a Oil Viscosity of 243 cSt at 40°C.
Estimated useful temperature range is -36°C to 260°C.READ MORE
Krytox GPL 207 has a Oil Viscosity of 450 cSt at 40°C.
Estimated useful temperature range is -30°C to 288°C.READ MORE