- ARALUBE SPECIALTY GREASES & LUBRICANTS
- + Barmiz LEP Series
- + KRANTZ PLU SERIES
- + KRANTZ LCP SERIES
- + Krantz BHS 2 Series
- + CHAINLUB NCL SERIES
- + ARALUBE COOLCUT SERIES - NEAT CUTTING OIL
- + ARALUBE TERULAN CX SERIES - RUST PREVENTATIVES OIL
- + ARALUBE GESELL CTA SERIES - MACHINE TOOL SIDEWARY OIL
- + ARALUBE ZULLIT EDM SERIES -EDM OIL
- + ARALUBE KRALL IPL 25 SERIES- PUNCHING OIL
- + ARALUBE COOLCUT COOLANTS SERIES
- KRYTOX GREASES & LUBRICANTS
- + TelFon Lubricants
- + Krytox & Lubricants
- + Corrugated Carton Box Industry
- + Gearbox for all types of industry
- + Rubber Tire Industry
- + KRYTOX GPL for all types industry
- + Aerospace Industry
- + Electronies Industry
- + Heavy Duty Load Industry Equiments XHT Series
- + Automotive Industry AUT Serise
- + Vacuum pump industry
- + Chemical Petrochemical & Oxygen Gas Industry
- + Thread sealant industry
- + Bearing general purpose all industry
- SPECIALTY SOLVENTS -VERTREL
- Chemours Krytox
Food Processing Inductry
Ngày Đăng : 26/09/2017 - 10:29 AM
Krytox™ Performance Lubricants for the Food Processing Industry
When you need safety, sanitation and long-lasting lubrication performance in food processing applications, select Krytox™ NSF H1-certified oils and greases. We have a full line of perfluoropolyether- (PFPE-) based synthetic lubricants available for today’s food industry. By coating components with a thicker surface film than conventional lubricants, Krytox™ FG oils and greases reduce metal-to-metal contact and wear, while helping to eliminate seizures and catastrophic failures.
Krytox™ food-grade lubricants are nontoxic and made using only carbon, oxygen and fluorine. They will not carbonize or burn, even in 100% liquid or gaseous oxygen. Chemours manufactures a variety of multipurpose, high-temperature and anticorrosion greases, lubricating oils and vacuum pump fluids for applications that include bearings, valves, seals, O-rings, chains, compressors, gearboxes, mechanical pumps and other components.
Krytox™ oils and greases will not corrode metals nor damage plastic or elastomer seals. These lubricants effectively protect bearings and other food processing machinery under all load and speed conditions — and at continuous temperatures between -60°C and 300°C (-76°F and 572°F). Their extreme resistance to water washout, rust and corrosion provide long-term protection to bearings and other components. Krytox™ lubricants are also unaffected by — and non-reactive with — acidic or caustic cleaners and disinfectants, steam or moisture.
Krytox™ FG anticorrosion greases are suitable for use in food and packaging equipment where an NSF H1-certified lubricant is required. There are several grades available to meet a variety of temperature conditions.
Krytox™ oils and greases are chemically and biologically inert and silicone-free. They contain no volatile organic compound (VOC) materials or chlorine, and Krytox™ oils can be renewed.